Residential Services: (24 hour care)
- RCF/MR level of care.
- Six sites where individuals reside as housemates in rental homes with 24 hour supervision.
- Community integration.
- Social and recreational activities.
- Activities of Daily living including diet, medical supervision, medication management, transportation to day services locally, financial management.
Supported Employment: (Services provided based on job hours.)
- Job coaching 1- 1 in a competitive job site for a competitive wage.
- Job exploration for individuals seeking options for work.
- Assistance with resume writing, interview skills and techniques.
- Volunteer opportunities to learn what you like to do and get to know employers.
Habilitation Services: (8:00am-2:00pm M-F)
- Focus on socialization and life skills.
- Personal Goal setting to gain independence.
- Community involvement and integration.
- Development of relationships with community members.
- Move to paid work environment as tolerated.